1. Attend drawing classes, tutos or meetups - I have just upgraded my tablet hoping that it will help me be productive on this.
2. Send in a new application for MSF, I think I am ready for it.
3. Submit a paper for publication as independent researcher.
4. Aim higher than high. That's a bit of a secret for now, but I'll leave this as a note to myself as a reminder for the end of the year: ReFe
5. Go through the publication process for at least one book.
6. Focus on what was started end of 2019 for NAMHI & TSL54.
7. Apply for a new passport ~ British, also new nationality.
8. Do a fully vegan month at some point.