1. Add 3 different countries on my passport #Travel
I haven't been travelling a lot in 2014 so I need to catch up on that, a travel to Vietnam & Cambodia is already planned for January / February to start the year on a positive mood.
2. Do irreproachable work #work
Be more than 100% invested in what I do for OTG, and develop my social skills a bit more (especially public speaking skills).
3. Go freelance #work #freelance
I have decided to go freelance for real especially for photography, social media & tuition. Professional photography will be a new step for me though.
4. Practice a sport regularly (at least once a month) #sport
Either swimming or basketball, what I am the best at basically (I hate gym for those who are trying to convince me to go to the gym or to run)
5. Start playing bass-guitare again #music #bassguitare
Such a long time without playing I am going to start again from scratch and make some actual progress.
6. Get distinction for my Hausa exam #studies
7. Learn new languages - go back to studies! #languages #studies
Properly learn Japanese, Hausa, Spanish and start with Italian & Arabic
8. Start writing about my revolution on the notebook (which is sitting, ready for that) #writing
9. Manage to get additional camera equipment (lens or new camera box) #photography
10. 365 days = 365 photos #photography
I will try to publish every week unless I do not have the Internet connection of course, but there will be a special album and hashtag on my photography FB page, Tumblr & twitter
11. Write a blog #blog
I want to start a blog related to the African Diaspora in London, what is going on, in terms of fashion, events, politics,
12. Read at least 25 books
And I should not forget to make the list to keep record
13. Watch at least 25 films
Don't forget the list
14. Understand the society before challenging its rules
15. Remain on my path and remember my goal which is to make the world a better place.